Friday, April 20, 2007

Caffeine Journal

Day 1: Today (Friday 20,2007) was my first full day without caffeine. I have a mild headache today, which is a different kind of headache. It feels like my head is engorged with blood.

Yesterday, I had a monster lo-carb in the morning which has about 140mg of caffeine in one 16oz can! (http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/) Holy cow. I also had a mild headache that afternoon. I took roughly 1200mg of ibuprofen yesterday and drank a ton of water, which helped a lot. I think my headaches have been coming from consuming 420 mg of caffeine a day for the past couple of weeks. I feel mentally clearer today than yesterday.
Stay tuned for more caffeine free excitement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.