Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What is going on?

I am just not sure that I want to be caffeine free. I broke down and had some coffee last week. The mental rush was incredible!!! I have not felt that exhilarated in a very long time. It was like I was on crack. Anyway, now I can't stop. I crave caffeine. I am trying to justify why I should quit again, but I see how much better I am when I am on it. It is harder to slow my mind down and focus, but the drive is there. So while it may be harder to focus the desire to focus seems to outweigh the ability to focus. I don't sleep as well. I'm having trouble coming to enough reasons why I should get off of caffeine. Also the availability of the caffeine is a real problem - it is everywhere. So viable alternatives (water) can be a problem. Perhaps the combination of exercise, water, and no caffeine all combine together to create an extremely high level of energy. That's what Dean Karnazes says.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: